Tim Wilson is running for Ridgefield City Council in opposition to Ron Onslow--who sold us out for special interests! On Sept 26th Clark County’s transit agency C-TRAN approved a special interest driven contract with Portland’s TriMet to bring light rail into Clark County— without a required vote of the people of our county. This raw deal would not have happened without Ron Onslow’s vote.
Onslow’s ‘yes’ vote on the CTRAN board allows Oregon politicians to:
- Force Portland’s failed light rail into Clark County.
- Burden commuters with yearly tolls of $2000 or more—for decades!
- Condemn property in Clark County through eminent domain!
- Fine C-TRAN $5 Million if C-TRAN violates any part of the contract.
- Burden Clark County citizens with paying Billions of Dollars in debt.
When you vote:
- Say "NO" to LIGHT RAIL BETRAYAL
- Say "NO" to TOLL BRIDGE TYRANTS
- Say "NO" to Ron Onslow's sellout to special interests
Write in Tim Wilson for Ridgefield City Council position #1 and:
- Say YES to representing the people
- Say YES to representing Ridgefield